Course WSD-3 IIW/EWF Welding Specialist Diploma
Duration: 6 weeks - modular programme
Course overview:This modular course is specifically aimed at all personnel who need to be able to provide effective welding coordination in a broad range of subjects related to the control of welding technology in the workplace.
Modeled on the International Institute of Welding (IIW) and European Welding Federation (EWF) “Welding Specialist” syllabus.
The modules are divided into the following areas:
- Welding technology awareness Module 1 (WTA 1)
- Welding technology awareness Module 2 (WTA 2)
- Welding process technology Module 3 (WPT3)
- Materials and weldability technology Module 4 (MAW4)
- Design and construction technology Module 5 (DCT5)
- Fabrication and applications engineering Module 6 (FAE6)
The examinations for the Diploma are a combination of both continuous assessments and end of module examinations.